Our aim is to provide high-quality care and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We are committed to continuing education and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry. To ensure we maintain the high standards our patients have come to expect it is becoming increasingly important for us to accurately match the number and the needs of our patients to the resources we have available. With this in mind, we have joined with DPAS Limited to design a comprehensive dental treatment plan. This plan will be administered by DPAS who will make a separate arrangement with you to manage your payments under the plan. The plan will provide advantages both to you and to us. It will allow us to plan your dental care more effectively and provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit. The advantage for you is that it should reduce the need for future treatment and you will have the peace of mind that your dental treatment will be covered by convenient monthly payments. Upon joining the dental plan, you will also be eligible to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme for dental emergencies or dental traumas whilst at home or abroad.
- all your routine dental treatment is included
- payment by convenient monthly Direct Debit, allowing you to budget
- guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- appointment times to suit you whenever possible
- priority bookings in the event of a dental emergency
- access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days per year
- eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme.
What Does Our Plan Include?
Our Care plan is available from £18.67 per month and covers:
- two regular dental health examinations
- scale and polish appointments including periodontal advice as clinically prescribed
- routine small x-rays as clinically prescribed
- routine fillings and extractions as clinically prescribed
- 50% discount on crowns/bridge work/veneers & dentures
- extensive preventive advice including diet and oral hygiene advice
- membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme (see overleaf).
What Is Excluded From Our Plan?
Although non-routine services are available from the practice, some items fall outside the scope of the plan and are not covered by the monthly payment namely:
- cosmetic dentistry
- referrals to specialists
- root canal treatment.
Treatment not covered by this plan can be paid for separately
Who Is Our Plan For?
Our plan is designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their routine dental treatment is covered.
How Do You Join Our Plan?
We carry out an assessment to ensure that our plan will meet your needs and you will be advised of the monthly amount to pay to cover all your routine dental treatment and the charges for management and administration payable by you to DPAS. Then joining is very simple. All you have to do is complete a registration form for us and a Direct Debit mandate and authorisation form for DPAS. In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £10 per person will be payable by you to DPAS and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment. If you choose to leave the plan for any reason you can do so by simply giving us one month’s notice.
What Happens In An Emergency?
You will have access to a 24 hour, 365 day worldwide dental emergency helpline, which will endeavour to find an English speaking dentist to assist you.
If you have any questions about our plan, please contact our reception team who will be happy to provide further information and guidance.